Title: LaVerne Williams, LEED architect Houston
Description: EA, the first Houston firm to complete a certified LEED Platinum project anywhere on the planet
LaVerne Williams, AIA, LEED AP, is certified as a LEED accredited professional. LEED is an internationally recognized green building program that provides third-party verifications of green buildings. LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
LEED-certified buildings are designed to:
- Lower operating costs and increase asset value
- Reduce waste sent to landfills
- Conserve energy and water
- Be healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities
Environment Associates is the first Houston architectural firm to complete a certified LEED Platinum project anywhere on the planet!
We also built the first certified LEED Silver home in the Texas Hill Country.
Several of our Houston projects have earned Platinum, Gold, and Silver awards.